Oil and gas industry
Conditions are tough in the oil and gas industry, with components exposed to high temperatures, high levels of pressure, steam, water and aggressive chemicals in the various processes. The demands can be extreme at times therefore a reliable seal is a must in order to avoid unnecessary downtime and to increase process efficiency. In a market of fluctuating prices, high output is particularly relevant.
Be on the safe side when it comes to sealing.
The hot gas parameters, pressure and vibrations in the oil and gas industry lead to corrosion and oxidation of the sealing surfaces. High demands are placed on the seal. BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® is not only guaranteed to withstand high pressures and temperatures but it also boasts permanent elasticity.
- BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® meets all the requirements in terms of reliability, temperature resistance, pressure resistance, fluid resistance and ease of use.
- BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® has an exceptional ability to withstand the effects of extreme temperatures.
- BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® can be easily and quickly cleaned from the sealing areas when equipment is dismantled, saving time during inspections and speeding up the resumption of normal operations.
- BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® is a cost-effective solution which can be used to replace or enhance other sealing options.
- BIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt® can also be used on surfaces in place of conventional seals, such as O-rings, flat gaskets, rubber seals, paper gaskets, asbestos seals, graphite seals and metal gaskets, or it can be used to reinforce seals with solid materials.